Sunday, September 10, 2006

THE GOLDEN ARCHIES

alright my seedy stars?
so how is life in your galaxy?
talk to me some more
my loyal bulbs
it can be awful lonely gazing out at planet earth
from out here in cyberspace...
to be honest with you
your faithful fireseed feels more like burnt out ash today
(been doing a tad too much of the four-letter word recently
since my slight return to S-E-O-U-L)...
ever since we moved to this part of the city
your fire-bellied boy has been compelled to pass those golden archies
(that's muckdonalds, dontcha know, my seeds)
on his way to and from the underground stay-shun
and every time i do
the same little subvert
runneth involuntarily through my brain circuitry:

'muckdonalds...
eat shit...
feel like shit...
look like shit!'

i can just envisage the poster
(complete with unfortunate but obliging grinning obese stooge)
embellishing the windows of that plastic fodder factory
we (well, some of us!) love to hate...
and while on the theme
of giving the place a much needed makeover
well im afraid it wouldnae go down too well in sk
oh my precious seeds
but this little bit of rebranding would be a bit of fun!

No comments: