Monday, September 22, 2008

CHARISMA

i attract you like a moth to a lamp
grow on you like interest in a bank
convince you like a salesman
woo you with my marketing
enslave you like a junkie
ensnare you like a trap
charisma

i entrance you like a hypnotist
i heal you like a therapist
soothe you like a painkiller
relax you like a masseur
elude you like a mirage
delude you like an ego trip
charisma

i beguile you with my entertainment
i amuse you with my wit
i inspire you with my passion
i impress you with my gravitas

i move you with my pathos
i intrigue you with my novelty
i shock you with my frankness
excite you with my spontaneity

i delight you like a shiny new toy
thrill you like a 21st-century boy
romance you like a romeo
seduce you like lothario
mesmerise you like an indian snake charmer
charisma

2 comments:

chrome3d said...

I want painkiller to heal me, but it hasn´t yet showed. Maybe today...

RuKsaK said...

yes - dangerous stuff charisma.